Saturday, February 24, 2007

Working from home

I'm sure I've written about this before, even shown you a photo of my home work space. But I came across this collection of articles in BusinessWeek at about the same time our own Neil MacKenzie decided to move his job with us from Greensboro to Atlanta. (Here's Neil with Anne Cassity and "Santa Paul" in our Greensboro "World HQ.")

I'm convinced I am more productive not driving to some office to set up business for the day. And though Neil will be hundreds of miles from HQ (as is Eric Gordon, who works with us from Richmond, VA), he'll get more done. What most of us need is bandwidth (lots and lots) and the right tools to communicate.

Coming next, inspired to think about it by a BW slide show, the tools I need to do my job from anywhere.

No comments: